Ready to present your workshop?
Presenters should be qualified with credentials, training and experience in the subject matter to be presented.
· All Forms and documents must be completed at least 45 days in advance of the date of the event to get a presentation approved for RID CEUs.
- Review the Checklist
- Complete the Instructor Form
- Complete the Sponsor Form
- Submit presenter bio
- Submit a copy of all advertisements/flyers
All promotional materials must include:
- RID logo,
- A statement indicating that ICRID is an approved RID sponsor
- The # of CEUs
- Level of prior knowledge
- Professional or general studies
- Refund and cancellation policy
- Target Audience as described in the Instructor Form
- Reasonable Accommodation information
- A statement identifying the policies on non-discrimination and promoting an environment of mutual respect and free from bias
After Your Workshop
The following items must be emailed to the CMP sponsor within 30 days after the workshop to be kept on file for RID:
Copies of handouts or an agenda from the workshop
Copy of a blank certificate and blank evaluation form (if using forms not provided by RID)
If the presenter/host creates their own certificate, it must meet the following guidelines:
CMP and ACET logos
Full title of event as filed online
Date of activity
The CMP Sponsor will work with you to develop a system for attendance verification and evaluation.
Any questions can be directed to Erin Kirk by emailing cmp@ICRID.org